Dr. Alexandre Rotta presents "Comparing High Velocity Therapy to CPAP in Critical Bronchiolitis". In this course, Dr. Rotta will:
- Discuss the etiology and epidemiology of bronchiolitis
- Review treatment options for bronchiolitis
- Present emerging research comparing the efficacy of high velocity therapy vs. CPAP in critical bronchiolitis
Alexandre Rotta, MD, FCCM is a Professor of Pediatrics at Duke University School of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Duke University Medical Center/Duke Children’s Hospital. He is a fellow of the American College of Critical Care Medicine and is Chair of the Society of Critical Care Medicine Pediatric Section. His academic interests include acute respiratory failure in children, advanced respiratory support modalities, cardiac critical care, in-flight medical emergencies in commercial aviation, critical asthma, and critical bronchiolitis.
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the course start and finish?
- A: The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
- How long do I have access to the course?
- How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.